Monday, April 18, 2011

R E S P E C T me

(is the title of a 10 Grand song)

I was divinely inspired to shave off the hair on the sides of my head, but then Jiminy appeared to me and reminded me of my July duties to my brother's bride-to-be. Though a sudden aggressive haircut wouldn't have troubled my wedding planning, I respect the fact that my sister-in-law-to-be is a very different person.
However the seed was planted and now a big haircut is inevitable.

I have an appt on Thursday for my regular color touch-up. Maybe I will have her cut it instead? Then I'd have to live with roots. Or should I have her color it and try an at-home cut? Should I even stay blonde? These are the heavy questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...