Friday, April 29, 2011

glamourous

So.
Yesterday was a black hole of pain. Which is to also say I am not impressed with Physical Therapy thus far.

But since I try to keep things as glitter and champagne as possible, I took a couple sleeping pills, had a slice of cake and went to bed. My strategy is to sleep through the healing process- it's much less painful.
And so. I emerge today- rested and renewed. I am on my way to a cafe to catch up on correspondence and phone messages from my lost Thursday...


Some happy news before I depart: my time in the land of nod also had a healing effect on the glitches in my website.
Without further ado:
Vainglorious

(This is my site for custom clothing. My line site (previously mentioned) won't go live until mid-summer.

xo
)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...